As you may or may not know, the Windows 7 and Server 2008 support will end on Jan. 14, 2020. There will be no further patches or security updates and your systems will be at risk.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
- Unsecured systems can lead to data breaches, liability issues and more.
- This is a red-carpet invitation to cybercriminals who can find systems that are no longer supported and exploit them
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO?
- Develop a budget & plan to replace or update your computers and servers before 2020
- Call Us for an inventory evaluation
- Act Now…time is moving fast, and we want to help you before it’s too late