- Signcast Studio provides a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) application that carries a monthly fee as outlined in the table above. Pricing is based on volumes of up to 50 players. Please contact us to obtain pricing if you require more than 50 players.
- On sign-up, you create a user name and password for your campaign over the Web and begin setting up screens for broadcast.
- Software for the player on the device can be downloaded for free at our support page or from the Google Play Android site or Chrome Web store.
- The onsite screen is connected to Signcast Studio via the Internet. You will need a PC/Android/Chrome OS device to serve as a player.
- Online file conversion – Other than image or video, you can upload special file formats, such as PPT, PPTX, PDF and more. Signcast Studio uses online convertor that converts those special formats into images than can be displayed.
- Storage – the “Max single media file size” and the “Max storage” is per user account. Having more than one player license under a user will increase the max file upload size up to max of 500MB for the user, calculated 100MB for any additional player under the user account. The total max file size per user is 500MB regardless of the number of players. So, having 3 licenses / players under one user would allow you to upload a 300MB max file and the total cloud storage will be 1,500MB / 1.5 GB (as each license comes with 500MB of cloud storage which pools together).
Step 3 – Get started today!
Let our team of experienced professionals take care of the rest, we’ll be in touch shortly.