Digital Signage Made Easy
Easily create, edit and manage digital signage campaigns and content. Using our web-based Studio, you can design and update media-rich content from any computer, at any time, from anywhere.
Your toolkit for cloud-based digital signage software
Using our digital signage online Studio, easily design and remotely manage your digital signage content. Using the drag-and-drop widgets that let you add slideshows, information, Live TV, scrolling news, weather, social media feeds, event listings, HD videos and more.
Cloud Based Digital Signage Studio
- Accessible from any PC and MAC
- Free form and easy-to-use.
- No design, IT or technical skills required
- No complicated software installation
Free Digital Signage Templates
- Complete library of over 200+ templates
- Eye-catching design and layouts
- Completely customizable
- Media: videos, slideshows, images, ticker
- Social Media: Instagram, Twitter, Yammer
- Real-time: MRSS, RSS, weather, websites, YouTube
- Connect O365 Calendars, CSV and XML Feeds and custom APIs
- Set play duration of slides and templates.
- Preschedule for repeat or one-time play.
- The screens update within seconds!
- Wayfinding Kiosks
- Multi-button Interactive Displays
- Touch Screen Lobby Systems
The Solution for Every Business
We are the digital signage software experts.
From total support to simple set up, Signcast Studio digital signage software will help you improve the way you visually communicate.
Share HR updates, company bulletins and notifications on your digital signage TVs
Distribute campus news, faculty announcements, and class schedules
Digital Menu Boards
Display your menu with descriptions, prices and images. Make it a digital menu board
Broadcast clinic services, doctor bio’s, and practice information
Spotlight sales, share pricing by digital menus and improve customer loyalty
Create event digital signage boards, concierge infotainment displays, menu boards and upsell amenities
Drag & Drop Widgets
You don’t have to be a graphic designer or have an IT background
Full File Support
Yes, we support the type of the files that you know how to make.
- Powerpoint: PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX*
- Google: Slideshow, Spreadsheet*
- Word DOC, DOCX, ODT, DJVU, RTF & PS*
- Spreadsheet: XLS, XLSX & ODS*
- Drawings: AI, WMF, EMF, EPS, VSD & SVG*
- Images: JPG, JPEG, PNG
- Audio: M4A
- Video: MP4
*These files are automatically imported by the system as flat image files.
Best Variety of Signage Widgets
Bring your content alive using widgets! All widgets can be fully customized to meet your exact requirements.
Easy Media Management
Upload images, slides, videos and other media to your Media Library. All media items will be saved in the cloud accessible anytime.
Total Content Customization
- Select any colour, gradient, or motion clip to enhance your background.
- Add custom borders or frames to media.
- Tailor font styles, size and appearance.
Connect O365 Calendars, CSV and XML Feeds and custom APIs
You can quickly update a specific playlist then schedule it to play instantly or update on one or thousands of screens. All you need is your computer, a web browser and an internet connection!
- Send updates to individual displays or groups
- Within minutes the Screen’s content updates
- All content caches locally on player
- Drag & Drop actions for playlist creation
- Schedule tp Auto-play by date, time, and day.
- Set play duration and expirations
Create Advanced Schedules
Advance schedule your content to play on specific dates, times and days instantly.
Set Play time
Schedule content to play in a specific order and preset each piece to play a specific time frame.
Set your breakfast, lunch, dinner and other menus on automatic refresh for the times you set.
One simple click, drag, then drop you can create your playlist in the precise order you want it to play.
Play and preview, precisely what you have just made before sending it to your display.
Name & Description
Keep your content organized by giving it a name and description.
Choose the platform of your choice and install our software for free!
Minimum hardware requirements for digital signage devices
prerequisites of signage devices, in order to have good performance and stability.
Windows version: Windows 10 or higher.
Processor: Better have a Core i3 or stronger (in weak processors, such as Atom, you might have low performance and no text acceleration).
Memory: 8GB RAM (more is better, if possible).
Storage: 32GB or more.
Can be TV box, dongle, tablet, desktop or laptop.
Android version: Lollipop (5.1) or higher.
Memory: 2GB RAM or higher
Storage: 16 GB or more. In case you have huge videos (total bigger than 2GB), better have 16GB storage.
Screen rotation: In case you require to support screen rotation (portrait mode), you need to confirm that you Android hardware/firmware supports it and that you can either rotate the whole operating system or allow an app to rotate the screen (these are 2 options which can be found in the Android settings, in case you have screen rotation).
Multiple videos: In case you require to display more than one video on the same screen (i.e. 2 or 3 video widgets on the same composed creative), you will need the firmware to support it. It is possible to find different firmwares for the very same device, while one firmware supports only 1 video at a time and another supports even 3 videos in parallel.
GPU: Mali-400 works ok, but Mali-450 is a little buggy with whatever it has to do with videos transitions (when you transit into or from a video), but can be handled by proper fine tuning the video transition settings.
Your All-in-One Digital Signage dashboard!
In seconds, you can see the general status of your screen and devices, online connectivity, recent playlist, time of content update and more. Start using Signcast’s digital signage solution today to better track and manage your digital signs!
Gather play reports by month, week, day or any other set range of dates. All reports can be generated in CSV format for exporting and include a total number of media plays, total play time and media.
You can run systematic reports that include details like media name, media time, number of exposure per media, exposure time played and how many screens the media was shown on.
See a device snapshot of every player you have installed, the estimate total playlist time and what the current playlist is.
View the user and what media was uploaded to what screen/device.
How does it work?
Signcast Studio is a cloud based Digital Signage solution. All you need is a computer or laptop with internet connection, a media player and a screen for display.
Log in to Signcast Studio
Create your content in Signcast Studio and send it to screen
The internet transmits your content to the media player
Digital Signage Media Player
The media player downloads the content and plays it on screen
Your content gets automatically updated on the screen within 2 minutes
Digital Signage Advertising Networks
Also known as DOOH (digital out of home) or OOH (out of home), partner with Signcast media digital signage to power your network digital advertising displays. From special pricing to industry leading ad-exchange integrations we can help you!
Sell ads using our Ad Widget
Adomni and Vistar
Integrations with ad-exchange networks
Set-up local, regional, nationwide and international campaigns
Run detailed proof-of-play reports and analytics
View the status of your digital signage screens and uptime
Why Signcast Studio?
A Proven Solution
Since 2011, NoviSign has helped over 20,000 businesses and organizations across 5 continents successfully set-up digital signage.
With a key focus on ease-of-use, we continually release new digital signage features, widgets, apps and usability improvements that are always free.
We don’t just sell you a box and let you go; our skilled team is with you every step making sure all your questions are answered.
Hosted on Amazon’s S3 Server, Signcast Studio resides in the cloud. No servers to maintain and no expensive hardware to purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Can I create with Signcast Studio?
With Signcast Studio signage software create an unlimited number of templates and screen layouts. Add live news, and RSS feeds, custom scrolling text, dynamic media arrangements, full-screen weather forecasts, live web zones, and more.
What type of templates are included in the digital signage software?
Our brand new 100% free template library includes a rising collection of digital signage templates that you can easily customize and use.
- Corporate Communications
- Digital Menu Boards
- Lobby and Digital Directories
- Hospitals & Healthcare
- Schools and Educations
- Real Estate
- Nail, Hair, & Beauty
How can I remotley control the digital sign or digital menu?
You can remotely manage your digital signage content from any browser, at any time and wirelessly send updates to your screen. NoviSign’s digital signage software allows you to update as many screens as you wish from anywhere.
- From any computer at any time update your screens
- Within minutes of making an update the content updates
- Use any TV, digital sign, Android tablet, kiosk or screen
What are digital signage playlists?
Within a click, schedule your templates to automatically play on specific times, set regular schedules and or expiration times. Preview your playlist and send it to your digital signage screens.
- Create schedules from your computer
- Send updates to one or groups of digital signs
- Content caches for offline play
- Updates go-live on the digital sign within minutes
Can I run proof-of-play reports and dashboards?
Once you have your digital signage playing you can view the status of all your screens, see when the last update occurred, run proof of play reports and more.
- Run detailed media statistic reports
- View high-level player and screen status
- See what playlist is on what screen
- The time of last content download
- Online connectivity of player
What type of TV should I use?
With Signcast Studio digital signage, you can use any brand or size. It doesn’t have to be smart TV either. Alhtough we highly recommend to use a Commercial Grade Screen as these have a better life expecantcy when used for digital sigange compared to regulat consumer TVs
- Signcast Studio provides a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) application that carries a monthly fee as outlined on the pricing page. Pricing is based on volumes of up to 50 players. Please contact us to obtain pricing if you require more than 50 players.
- On sign-up, you create a user name and password for your campaign over the Web and begin setting up screens for broadcast.
- Software for the player on the device can be downloaded for free at our support page or from the Google Play Android site or Chrome Web store.
- Storage – the “Max single media file size” and the “Max storage” is per user account. Having more than one player license under a user will increase the max file upload size up to max of 500MB for the user, calculated 100MB for any additional player under the user account. The total max file size per user is 500MB regardless of the number of players. So, having 3 licenses / players under one user would allow you to upload a 300MB max file and the total cloud storage will be 1,500MB / 1.5 GB (as each license comes with 500MB of cloud storage which pools together).
- Check out our Terms & Conditions
Get started today!
Let our team of experienced professionals take care of the rest, we’ll be in touch shortly.