How to include third-party weather in your signage
This article shows you how to add a more customized weather widget. You can use the same method to embed any other third party element that you need to add to your signage.
Here are the steps of how to do that:
- Open your creative in Signcast Studio.
- Drag and drop th Embed HTML widget to your canvas.
- Go to the website that you’re getting the code from. In this case it’s weatherwidget.io
- Customize your widget then click ‘Get code’
- Copy the code to clipboard.
- Back in Studio, click on the pencil icon at the top right corner of the Embed widget and paste the code you copied in the previous step.
- Resize and move the widget around to fit nicely with your content.