Animated GIF & Giphy
To use any of the widgets is Studio, just click on it, Drag it and Drop it on your page. You can then customize its appearance & position the way you like.
Please notice that you must have Android APK v5.0.65 or Windows EXE v5.0.9 to use this feature.
The Gif widget allows you to add animated GIF images to your content or upload from Giphy.
You can also create an animated GIF image based on text you type.
How to use it?
1. Drag the new GIF widget from the left widget arsenal to the canvas.
2. Click the “Open Media Center” icon, which will take you to the Media Center.
3. In the Media Center, under the “Stock Libraries” you have the Giphy. Click it and then click the “Upload Media” button in order to access the Giphy library.
4. In the Giphy library you can search it for an animated GIF or sticker.
You can also click the Text option to generate a textual animated GIF.
5. This is done easily by typing the wanted text (up to 60 characters), pressing the “Generate Text” button and then you’ll get several options.
6. Choose your option and then click “Add” button on top and it will be added to your Media Center.
7. After it was added to your Media Center, it will be marked with check and then click the “Add to Creatives” button in the top right corner to set it as the chosen image for the GIF image widget.
8. Please notice that the Giphy text is available also in the label and text widgets via special button for that.