Embedding Creatives & HTML
To use any of the widgets is Studio, just click on it, Drag it and Drop it on your page. You can then customize its appearance & position the way you like.
This widget allows you to embed a creative within the one you’re working on. There are many reasons why you would need this widget. For example it can be used If you have one or more repeating components (that would need regular updating) across multiple creatives; you can have them in a separate creative and embed that creative in each of the creatives you need to add them to. Anything you update in an embedded creative get’s updated on the creative it’s embedded in.
Here are the steps to using and embedded creative:
Let’s say you’re creating digital directories for multiple floors but need the same Slideshow to play on all of them, (which is the case in the video above):
- Create the creative that you want to embed, name it and save it. Embedded Slideshow in this case.
- Create the second creative (Digital Directory) then drag & drop the Embed widget.
- Use the Properties panel to the right to search for the creative you want to embed.
- Select the creative you want to embed (Embedded Slideshow)
- Now you can resize it and position it the same you would for any other widget.
Note: The embedded creative does not play it’s content and might look blurry in the preview. However, it will show correctly once it’s on screen.
The Embed HTML widget allows you to embed external elements into your creatives. Such as, Weather, Maps, Calendars, and more.
Steps to embed HTML:
- Find the HTML code for the element you want to add. In this case we’re embedding a weather widget from weatherwidget.io
- Drag and drop the Embed HTML widget on your canvas
- Click on the little pencil icon at the top left side of the widget and paste the HTML you like to display.
Trying to achieve something specific with your signage, but don't know how? See if you can find it here!